I know what you're thinking, “Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark holiday about romance, chocolate bon-bons, and roses not customers and business success!”
Here's another take: Valentine’s Day is a great way to reflect on the relationships with the most important people in your life and show them a little love, which brings us to your customers.
Aren’t your customer relationships important, and don’t you want every customer to feel loved?
Of course you do, but how can you please everyone?
Even if Valentine’s Day isn't at the top of your list of holidays to celebrate, you might want to reconsider putting it near the top for the sake of your customers.
5 Ways a Virtual Assistant Can Make Your Customers Feel Appreciated (and Fall in Love With You Again)
1. A Virtual Executive Assistant Can Help You Remember Important Things
You’re a busy person. When it comes to work, you have a million things to remember. Sometimes holidays, birthdays, and special occasions like Valentine’s Day sneak up on you. Before you know it, you’re stuck in rush hour traffic hoping you make it to the florist before it closes.
A virtual executive assistant can help you avoid that stressful last minute grief by putting timely reminders in your calendar to help you remember what needs to get done and when.
- Making dinner reservations
- Buying flowers
- Sending clients a special valentines cards, email or gift
- Calling your mother (or mother-in-law), wife (or husband), girl/boyfriend, and close friends.
2. A Remote Virtual Administrative Assistant Can Help Bring Your Ideas To Life
Have a few ideas but no time to execute? A great remote virtual assistant will turn your ideas into reality:
- I would like to send my top clients a bottle of wine. Can you find a service that will ship some for under $25?
- Can you look for a nice valentine’s e-card to send to all of our clients?
- My wife loves seafood. Can you find me a couple of mid-range restaurant within 5 miles of my house that also have good reviews on Yelp?
- I want to take my wife to San Diego for the weekend; can you find me a flight that leaves Friday night and returns Sunday before 5 pm?
3. A Remote Executive Assistant Can Confirm Plans And Take Care Of All The Tedious Details
Remembering dates and bringing your ideas to life is only part of the job. Now you need to finalize and confirm all the details which can be extremely time consuming. This is where your remote executive assistant can truly shine:
- Can you order and send those bottles of wine to my top 20 customers?
- Can you send all of my clients that e-card by this Wednesday?
- Can you call that seafood restaurant and get me a reservation for this Saturday.?
- Can you book that flight and hotel for me and please set up a facial for my wife on Saturday morning?
- Can you order a bouquet of flowers for my mum and have them delivered to her home on the 14th?
4. A Virtual Administrative Assistant Can Clear Your Calendar So You Don’t Miss Special Dates
If your virtual assistant is proactive, he or she will know when to clear certain dates, like valentines, birthdays and other holidays so you don’t accidentally schedule a conference call or meeting when you are supposed to be having dinner with your wife in San Francisco at Gary Danko.
5. A Virtual Executive Assistant Can Liberate You
Don’t shy away from using your remote virtual assistant from doing a few personal tasks for you once in a while. A virtual administrative assistant gives you peace of mind and frees you from tedious tasks so you can focus on important work related issues. A well-utilized remote administrative assistant means you can actually take a day off and play hooky once in a while to catch a movie or watch a ball game.